My 5 best airports are as follows:
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Tokyo International Airport – Haneda
- Seoul Incheon International Airport
- Hamad International Airport – Doha
- Hong Kong International Airport
Conversely, my 5 worst airports are:
- Newark Liberty International
- Berlin Schönefeld International
- Charles de Gaulle-Paris International
- Reykjavik International Airport
- London Gatwick International
Great airports are designed to manage high volumes of traffic while maintaining robust, granular security. They get the basic and advanced things right, while maintaining user friendliness and efficiency. They provide seamless connectivity, and are agile and responsive. They combine people, process and technology effectively. And they involve all stakeholders in continuous improvement plans. Great cybersecurity also does these things well!
What are your thoughts?